Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Octo-mom


My house is crazy and I only have two kids under the age of 8. I couldn't imagine having octopulets plus the other cast of kids octo-mom already had. Diapers, clothes, laundry, feedings, grocery bill, medical bills, and she is turning down free help. If anyone is reading this and wants to give me free help, please call, e-mail, drive over, or send a check and it will be gladly accepted. GOOD LUCK OCTO-MOM! Oh yeah, congratulations to my friends the Lambes on their anniversary and their quads.

No comments:

Post a Comment