Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Life is full of choices


Life is all about choices, but as a parent, I don't know how I would take this. I am a rather open-minded person, but I don't want my little kids to show up in cross-gender clothing. Kids are going to make their own choices as they get older. I just hope that I have done my job in preparing them for the rough outside world from Daddy. If they do happen to make a wrong choice, then I'll just keep them chained in the attic next to the three little dead squirrels I found up there a few months ago. After a little hard love, they'll realize what the right choices in life are.

No comments:

Post a Comment