Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Wardrobe

It's getting close to that time where I have to wake up, dig through my closet of dryer laden wrinkled polos and get ready for school.  If I only had it as easy as Stickman with nothing to worry about on a daily basis.  It would be cool to have no worries, but I'm thinking of just how much money I would be saving in clothes.  Not so much for me, but with the three woman with an insatiable appetite for fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment