Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blockbuster Movie Poster

I used to love going to the movies.  The mouth watering smell of popcorn, the great view from the mammoth sized screen, and the serene quiet are all reasons for my love.  Now that my wonderful kids rule my life, I rarely see a movie over the rating PG.  Even though I do love the children's flicks, I am in desperate need to go see a movie with my wife, or friends without my kids.  Popcorn, mmmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment