Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Monday, July 25, 2011

DOWN THE DRAIN

This is for my sister who tried to drown me as a child.  My mom thought it was a good idea to make a 4 yr old bathe with his 12 yr old sister.  I should also note that she hated me. She enjoyed being an only child and all I wanted was to hang out with her every second of every day.  Soooooo, she would SWOOSH me in the tub.  I thought it was supposed to be fun, when in actuality she was trying to drown me.  We get along great now, but when my two girls ask to bathe together they get a definite, "NO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment