Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Friday, July 22, 2011

CARPE DIEM



Carpe diem means "seize the day" and each of us should live each day like crazy. When we are young we feel like nothing can stop us and we will live virtually forever, but I'm here to tell you that I have no idea where the past 15 years went. I remember graduating high school, and then I woke up a 34 yr old married, two kid, two car, occupation slave. And by slave, I mean that everything I do, I do for my kids and wife because they are best thing that has ever happened to me. Even though I feel age creeping in on me faster than a blind man falling off a cliff I relish the opportunity of growing old and realizing that I must enjoy it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment