Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

trading places

The magical genie of the lamp scenario has crossed the minds of everyone in the world, and no one could convince me otherwise. Rubbing that bottle, being granted three wishes, and living a carefree life is a whimsical and farfetched idea, but a it sure is a good one. I have no idea what I would wish for, but giving my luck everything that I would wish for would be misconstrued and I'd end up on the face of the dollar bill, held by a hobo who is sticking me in the rear end of a sweaty fat stripper. When in fact I wished to 1) made of money 2) live a carefree life 3) and swallowed my women.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment