Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DIRECTIONS

I would rather drive 30 miles in the wrong direction in a snowstorm than stop and ask for directions. My wife, on the other hand, would rather call me and complain about how terrible my directions are, or how Google must've not updated their mapquest. She once called me, told me she was lost, and when I asked her to tell me a landmark, she said, "Some powerlines, and a dirt road."
Little word to the wise: When travelling, powerlines and dirtroads are the greatest of landmarks.
Look don't be a jackleg like me. Stop and get directions, or be smart enough to follow the blue line on your smart phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment