Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Breakdancing

Two things I never could really do was hold a tune or dance. I grew up in the mid-eighties when breakdancing was in full effect. I wanted so bad to be able to do the moves I saw on MTV, "Electricboogaloo" and "Breakin" but the good Lord decided to let me make a fool of myself instead. More times than I would like to remember, my sister (8 yrs my elder) would call me into the room with her friends and tell me to do the worm. Naturally, like the idiot I was, I would jump on the floor and nearly brush-burn myself to death. All the while listening to my sister and her friends bellowing with laughter at my lunacy. We laugh about it now, but my grandmother would eventually storm into the room and say, "Now Michelle, that dollbaby doesn't know that he's hurting himself, and you should be ashamed of yourself." Obviously she never was, and til this day, I still don't know when I'm hurting myself. THANKS SIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment