Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Golf

Golf is a wonderful sport, but it's harder than any other sport I've ever tried; except underwater basket-weaving. I appreciate the abilities of the players on the PGA so much more now that I've tried my hand at that sport which caused me to be a foul mouthed demon. In all actuality, who has the time to spend countless hours at the driving range, more tedious time on the putting green, thousands of dollars on clubs and funny looking pants, and most importantly listening to your spouse ranting about all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment