Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Recession Sucks


Economist are saying that we are slowly showing signs of crawling out of our economic recession. My question to that is, "Would the common citizen know we were in a recession if the media didn't tell us(scare us) all day long?" The economy is doing fine, then all of a sudden every major industry in the world needs tens of billions of dollars. Well, enough of the soap box from me, but the recession has hit Stickland, but, like us, they have found ways to cut corners and survive. By the way, if Congress is still giving out money recklessly, I'm sure you guys know where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment