Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WSOP

A friend of mine is playing in the WSOP Main Event this week and I want to wish him good luck, and I created this cartoon a while ago, but I repost it every year in hopes of one day being allowed to play in at least one event. My wife hasn't, or maybe never will, allocate thousands of dollars from our meager budget for the slight chance of winning a bucket load of money. So until then, I'll cheer for my buddy, and I'll continue to write and draw until the day comes when I can actually afford to play in one of these events!
Good luck everyone, especially Clint.

No comments:

Post a Comment