Stick It Out

Welcome to "Stick It Out." This is a place where all the stick people of the world live, play, and experience everyday activities like you and I. Every once in a while they do encounter humans, aliens, animals, and other creatures that do not live in "Our" everyday world. They live in constant fear of only two things: "The Creator," (me), and the evil conglomeration of the Eraser Company.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Road Trip


Without a doubt, once in every person's life, they have heard the dreaded words of an adult say, "Don't make me pull this car over!" I laugh at the thought of my grandmother uttering those words on more than one occasion but never once stopping because it would have killed our destination time. Being the great old grandmother that she was, she never once pulled over. There was a time that it almost happened. It was my senior year in high school. I was playing varsity basketball and one of my best friend's dad was transporting us to the game in their van. We were cutting up, as usual, and after repeated pleading and yelling from Mr. W, he swivels his head to the back of the van while speeding at a robust 50 mph on the interstate and screams to four seventeen year old seniors, "Don't make me pull off my belt and pull this van over." My buddy Travis and I started laughing hysterically. The thought of Mr. W pulling that van over and attempting to spank us still resonates in my head every so often. Thanks for the memories and that story will be told for years on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment